Amherst is hiring for an Administrative Coordinator to provide administrative and operational support to the Executive Assistants to the CEO and President. This role will report to the Senior Executive Assistant of the CEO of Amherst and President of Amherst Residential. The Administrative Assistant will be tasked with supporting a demanding calendar, travel management, scheduling meetings, expense reports and other duties assigned by the Senior Executive Assistant.
- Primary contact for CEO and President’s travel, expenses, and meeting coordination, execution and management
- Provide daily administrative support to the Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO and President including travel and expenses
- Manage and maintain appointments, meetings, conference calls and special events
- Effectively coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for business and personal purposes
- Liaise with personal assistants to ensure synergy between personal and professional schedules of the CEO
- Manage Executives travel documentation including air and transportation itineraries, visas, passports, global entry and security measures as needed
- Expense management - keep track of invoices and processing of expense claims and related record-keeping
- Provide rotating reception relief during lunch hour, morning and afternoon breaks. May also include coverage for short-term absences of staff due to illness or vacation
- Maintain confidential business and personal matters
Experience and skills:
- 1-5 years of administrative support experience in a ultra-fast paced environment or relevant internship experience
- Positive and proactive multitasker with a strong sense of urgency and a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information
- Experience with a CRM tool, and the Concur Travel and Expense system experience.
- Technically strong with advanced Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, WebEx, and Slack
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!
Read Full Job Description