Application Support Analyst – Austin, TX
Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
A little more about this role:
- Provide end user support for our property management software
- Manage the support queue in JIRA, our ticketing software which includes routing tickets to the correct departments and ensuring SLA’s are met
- Troubleshoot with users over the phone, through JIRA and email to solve issues with the software
- Coordinate with software vendor on submission along with resolution of bugs and enhancement requests
- Handle administration of the property management software including user security and system customization
- Assist with special projects as assigned by your manager which normally include management reporting and process improvement
What you’ll need to have
- BA/BS from an accredited university preferred (recent graduates welcome!)
- 3 years of similar work experience required preferably in a fast-paced support or customer service role
- Must be eager to learn and tech-savvy with the ability to understand and explain software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Proactive multitasker with a strong sense of urgency and a positive attitude
- Experience with Yardi Voyager or other property management software a plus
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.