Business Systems Analyst
The growing Vista IT team is looking for a strong technical and functional business analyst with experience in enterprise business applications. This is an exciting opportunity to drive the future applications landscape for Vista Equity Partners.
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the design and delivery of business applications and related systems within the Private Equity, Investor Relations, Marketing, and Human Resources functions. The role will work across teams and lead exploration/requirement-gathering sessions to document and prioritize business needs. The role will use business requirements to inform the design of new and improved business processes and systems. A successful candidate will also proactively find areas for automation and improvement to enable operational best practices. Responsibilities also may include providing support and administration on supported platforms. Many platforms currently in use at Vista include Salesforce, FinancialForce, ServiceNow, Workday, iCIMS, Slack, and Box.
This role is based in Austin, TX and is for an immediate start.
- Consult with business stakeholders to understand and document technical requirements based on non-technical user ideas and needs. Refine user ideas into actionable requirements.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Provide support and administration for Salesforce and other enterprise business applications.
- Document success criteria and coordinate user acceptance testing.
- Lead exploration discussions and requirements-gathering sessions.
- Design efficient, scalable processes and workflows.
- Collaborate with technical and functional leaders of departments and teams.
- Create, improve and standardize requirement gathering practices, tools and metrics.
- Vet new systems and tools as needed and ensure fit within current system landscape.
- Stay up-to-date on platforms' development and enhancements to understand current functionality.
- 2+ years software requirement analysis experience and/or continuous improvement experience.
- 2+ years of experience implementing, configuring or administering Salesforce.com and other business applications.
- Bachelor's degree in in computer science, business, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization, including executives.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once, with good time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set proper time and resource expectations with stakeholders.
- Works effectively and diligently with or without deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong technical development and functional requirement assessment skills.
- Process oriented, strategic thinking result driven.
- Ability to simplify and drive consensus.
ABOUT VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in Austin, Chicago, New York City, Oakland, and San Francisco with more than $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabled organizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added investor with a long-term perspective, Vista contributes professional expertise and multi-level support towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista's investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.