Call Center Representative Late Shift (2pm - 11pm)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to identify client's needs and respond by providing superior service and resolution.
- Represent Opcity in a professional manner. i.e. by phone, email and text message communication
- Ability to determine the needs of our clients through effective listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and work independently.
- Scheduling flexibility is required as shifts require weekend hours.
- Speak English fluently, an additional language is bonus but not essential (Spanish).
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- You enjoy talking to people and they generally like talking to you.
- You will help us provide nationwide coverage, therefore, punctuality and excellent attendance are required.
- You have both the desire and the ability to learn.
- You are coach-able.
- You love to be around fun people.
- You prefer working at a fast pace.
- You come to win everyday with a great attitude.
- You’re organized, independent, resourceful and diligent.
- You’re a confident communicator.
- You’re proficient and savvy with technology.
- Strong Communication
- Tech Savvy
What We Offer:
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition and fun events
- Competitive pay plus equity/stock in a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
- Onsite gym with showers and lockers
- Free lunch provided daily
- Located on private members only disc golf course
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.