Call Center Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive CSR dials and activities while maintaining a high standard for Quality and adherence to the Rules of Engagement.
- CSRMs should be a steward of the scripts, Sales, and Quality processes and should coach and manage Reps in accordance in order to develop them, drive productivity, and ensure the requirements are understood
- Collaborate with Quality to understand emergent trends and implement best practices
- Hold 1-on-1 meetings and call breakdowns with each Rep on his/her team
- Coach CSR reps on Quality, tone, script adherence, and customer service abilities through, call monitoring, call breakdowns and performance management with ongoing training
- Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or administer warnings to Reps when adherence to policy and Quality are not met
- Manage Reps’ attendance, time-off requests, overtime accrual, and schedules by communicating guidelines and upholding expectations on company policies
- Collaborate with Training to facilitate a successful transition from Training to the floor
- Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement
- Monitor Rep Focus Fire interaction and provide coaching for compliance with best practices, policies, and Rules of Engagement
- Participate in interviewing prospective CSR candidates and assessing the necessary skills and traits that best align with the position and the Opcity culture
- Collaborate with other CSMs to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment
- Provide reports and/or assessments of Rep performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and/or two (2) years related work experience managing a call center or sales team preferred.
- Must be proficient on the script, Sales process, Quality guidelines, and Rules of Engagement. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow/utilize them and be able to explain them to others.
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Effective Listener
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.