Channel Account Manager / National, Austin, Texas (preferred)
Vyopta is currently seeking a full-time Channel Account Manager to join our partner management team. Vyopta is a Cloud Collaboration Performance Monitoring and Analytics company. We serve many of the largest enterprises around the world across many verticals such as financial, technology, healthcare, higher education, and government.
This position will support the Vyopta Partner Program, which executes Vyopta’s global business development strategy, by enabling and activating Vyopta’s partners. A primary responsibility includes building and nurturing relationships with partner executives, sales and sales engineering teams. You will be focused on driving top line revenue growth and building a qualified pipeline of business.
The ideal candidate will possess a channel partner background with the proven ability to engage with varied levels of the partner organization from executives, sales, marketing to engineering. You will report directly to the Senior Director of Business Development.
- Contact and engage with channel partner sales and sales engineering teams.
- Conduct high volume outbound calling via phone and email to build awareness and understanding for Vyopta’s solutions and convey Vyopta’s value to partner customers.
- Effectively manage and measure a large number of partner enablement and go-to-market requests.
- Manage and support a pipeline of customer opportunities developed with our partners.
- Utilize Salesforce and other analytics tools to document partner engagement.
- A Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years of work experience in a partner-facing or channel role.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Aptitude to quickly learn the Vyopta solution, problems we solve and the value/benefits of solving them with Vyopta and to present/demonstrate Vyopta to existing and new partners
- Strong presentation and written skills
Nice to Have
- Work experience in voice/video communications industry is encouraged but not mandatory. However, willingness to learn is crucial.
- Work experience with Salesforce.com
- High volume partner calling and partner engagement experience.
- Experience at a startup or small company environment.
- Well-rounded, dynamic team player interested in helping to build Vyopta and to be compensated according to performance.
- Self starter with a highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Experience working remotely and with virtual teams if not located in Austin