Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff supporting the SVP of Sales is a critical link between company strategy and execution of the sales teams' productivity. This person manages essential functions including planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales policy governance, headcount management, and sales compensation design and implementation. The Chief of Staff is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization including designing, tracking and communicating key metrics. Reporting to the SVP of Sales, this position fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization's efficient operation and success.
The Chief of Staff will build, evangelize, and deliver a world-class sales operations function to support our sales team to further accelerate our growth.
What You'll Do:
- Design and implement key metrics to define optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success.
- Drive operational rigor for the organization, including but not limited to, organizing and preparing materials for Executives, Board Meetings, Business Reviews, and acting as the proxy for alignment questions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with senior leadership to shape our software strategy.
- Own fiscal year business planning, new year readiness, and enablement activities across the sales organization.
- Align reporting, training, and incentive programs with performance management priorities.
- Provide thought leadership to the sales organization and counsel to the SVP of Sales and CTO.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization consistent with other processes at Social Solutions.
- Assign equitable sales force quotas and ensure Social Solutions' financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify and successfully implement opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Foster an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity.
- Recommend changes and enhancements to the CRM technology platform.
- Ensure sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization.
- Coordinate with sales leadership to lead efficient and accurate reporting initiatives. Develop new reporting tools as needed.
- Works closely with Accounting, Finance, and HR to establish and oversee the administration of sales compensation program and rules, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years Salesforce experience
- 5+ years of Operations experience with exposure to sales, preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, data mining, complex reporting) and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM tools to monitor performance and effectiveness of sales team and pipeline movement
- Experience preparing materials for Executives and Board Meetings
Why We're Awesome
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get:
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.