Client Onboarding Specialist
HotSchedules Client Onboarding Specialist
New and existing HotSchedules customers rely on the Client Onboarding team to receive access and training on their purchased products, as well as consultancy on best practices based on the cumulative industry experience of the team.
The HotSchedules Client Onboarding Specialist is responsible for managing the deployment of a variety of HotSchedules products for new and existing clients. During this time, the Specialist will gain sufficient insight into a client’s operations and subsequently advise them on how to best utilize the HotSchedules products to drive operational efficiency on behalf of the customer. This position requires an individual to independently manage a customer’s implementation project to completion, while ALWAYS providing superior service and hospitality.
This role is critical to the early engagement, happiness and longevity of our customers and serves as a single point of contact and consultancy as our customers begin their journey with HotSchedules.
- Gather requirements from both the sales organization and the customer in order to build an implementation plan that suits the customer’s desired goals and adequately solve the operational challenges which led them to purchase HotSchedules.
- Manage the successful configuration and integration of a customer’s software purchases, ensuring that the setup allows the customer to utilize the tools in conjunction with their existing operational infrastructure.
- Provide customer-facing training on all purchased products
- Host virtual training sessions and phone calls
- Occasional travel to host onsite training will be required
- Deliver excellent customer service:
- Build rapport, listen and make customers feel comfortable at all times
- Inspire lasting confidence in both the HotSchedules teams and products
- Feel empowered to make the necessary judgement calls you need to make in order to keep customers engaged, happy and able to quickly see a return on their investment
- Be conscious of the customer’s time and identify/escalate if you sense that they are frustrated
- Keep accurate records to ensure that other departments have the information they need
- Independently be able to manage your time and resources
- Track and escalate customer issues that come up during deployment
- Manage the customer’s transition to Customer Care team or dedicated Customer Success Manager once training is complete
- Proficient in Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Keep, etc.)
- Hospitality mindset
- Restaurant or other shift-work experience is preferred
- Able to multitask on projects and tasks while working independently and efficiently
- Self-motivated, perceptive, and organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Assist management by identifying opportunities for operational improvement