Client Outcome Manager
We’re looking for a Client Outcome Manager to join our team of Radicals and help redefine Customer Success. We not only delight customers but also transform them into advocates of Square Root and our product, CoEFFICIENT. We develop lasting client relationships by identifying opportunities, measuring results, and focusing on successful business outcomes. Intrigued? Keep reading!
Our client outcome managers collaborate with customers + internal teams to deliver business value through our software + services. In this role, you'll:
- Tackle client integration + configuration of our products, training, project planning, contract management, and software delivery
- Build strong relationships with our customers and gain a deep understanding of their industry and business strategy
- Help our customers understand the full potential of our platform through upsells and ensure the success of renewals, which are the driving force of our business
- Collaborate with teams from across Square Root to find the root cause of and creative solutions to real business problems
- Be the voice of the customer, essential to project success and helping our customers reach their goals!
Here’s what we think makes a great Client Outcome Manager:
- You’ve got 5+ years of customer-facing experience as an account manager, product manager, sales manager, or program manager for a software company
- You’re experienced in managing client expectations + increasing client satisfaction, adoption, and growth
- You know how to nurture a client for advocacy and work to expand their use of our product
- You’re a thoughtful communicator with clear and concise verbal and written skills
- You’ve got experience working within and adapting to technical teams
- You’re positive, self-motivated, and comfortable wearing multiple hats
- You’re analytically-minded and love to solve complex problems
- You’re innately curious and possess the initiative to tackle and own new projects or processes
- You have a deep understanding of and passion for great user experience
- Computer Science degree or engineering experience is a plus
We're always looking for people to add to and evolve our culture + company. We want you to bring your unique experience and perspective, so don't worry about checking all the boxes. If our values and mission resonate with you, please apply!
- This role includes 40% travel.
- Please apply with a cover letter that details why you’re a fit for the role and Square Root!
- We are not currently offering visa sponsorship.
Our Radical Culture
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. As we grow we’re not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but we’re also looking for people that share our values. This is the code we live by:
- Think big. Do bigger. Big ideas are meant to be pursued. We have a bias for action, iteration, and impact.
- Be Customer Inspired. Our customers’ toughest challenges inspire us to build innovative software. We delight them by deeply understanding their business and driving results.
- Partner. We’re approachable, dependable, and collaborative. We go above and beyond to help our customers, our partners, and one another succeed.
- Thrive. We revere personal and professional growth. We recognize individuality, embrace authenticity, and celebrate each other’s success.
The Good Stuff
Founded in Austin, Texas, we’ve been bootstrapped and profitable since our start in 2006. Along the way, we’ve added a slew of benefits + perks inspired by our team of Radicals. Here’s a sample:
- Flexibility: no dress code, office hours, or vacation policy
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Cozy campus of five 1920’s craftsman homes in downtown
- Radicals get $3,000 a year to learn anything (seriously!)
- Team lunches, stocked kitchen + bar, coffee-snob compliant coffee machines
Square Root is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.