Customer Onboarding Specialist
About the Onboarding Team:
The Onboarding Team is core to GoDaddy's products, and Platform Operations Specialists are technical experts who set our customers up for success on their social media and review platforms. We research their online presence, update all information on their platforms, and troubleshoot technical platform issues for our customers. We’re a team of high-achieving, detail-oriented problem solvers who come to work every day excited to make our customers’ lives a little less complicated.
We also collaborate with other teams within GoDaddy to better understand our customers’ needs and ensure they receive seamless service. In short, we’re a fast-moving team of hardworking individuals with an unparalleled passion for helping local businesses connect with their customers.
Who are you?
- You are a fit with GoDaddy’s values and are passionate about supporting local businesses and communities.
- You enjoy and are comfortable talking on the phone with customers. You have strong customer service and communication skills, and derive satisfaction from helping others.
- You are a creative problem solver. You want to understand how things work and quickly identify opportunities to make processes work better.
- You are meticulous and precise when executing a task. When it comes to details, you are painstakingly accurate and consistently thorough.
- You are passionate about organization and can adhere to and define organizational systems.
- You can prioritize and re-prioritize ruthlessly, and you enjoy working toward higher and higher efficiency.
- You’re adaptable and responsive, and are confident in your ability to meet needs across multiple teams, platforms, and customers. Include the word orange somewhere in your cover letter.
- You’re pumped about working in a fast-paced, high-growth company environment.
- You have a “get it done” attitude and a work ethic to match.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or relevant, transferable work experience.
What you’ll do:
- The core of your role will be centered around phone communication with customers and external platform support teams in order to get profiles fully set up.
- Own the technical components of customer onboarding through data entry on social media and review platforms.
- Troubleshoot and solve platform-related issues for customers.
- Do front-end customer research to identify existing social and review sites.
- Fulfill customer requests quickly and effectively.
- Support other Operations teams as needed.
- Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving company.
Why is it awesome?
- You’ll be surrounded by individuals who thrive on pushing themselves and each other to innovate and deliver the best for our customers. We’re constantly raising the bar and we all get better along the way.
- You’ll be a tech wizard for local business owners every day, walking customers through the setup of their platforms on the phone, using your problem-solving and resourcefulness to build and organize a complete social media presence for them.
- You’ll learn about different kinds of small businesses and industries, both from a business owner’s perspective and a consumer's perspective. You’ll also have the opportunity to be exposed to cutting-edge technology and social media marketing strategies, product development, and whatever else about the business you’d like to learn.
- You’ll have the opportunity for growth -- GoDaddy is on the way up, paving exceptional career paths for exceptional talent.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Commuter benefits for qualifying public transit.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- 401(k) match.