Customer Service Representative, CHIVE TV
Chive Media Group is looking for the newest member of our CHIVE TV team to come on board as a Customer Service Representative. Do you eat, drink, and breathe sales? Do you dream of starting your own television network? Do you remember Glengarry Glen Ross?
We are looking for a dynamic CSR to help our CHIVE TV team build our distribution and customer service. This person will assist CHIVE TV’s National Field Marketing and Account Director in communicating with businesses nationwide. This person will have a positive attitude, willingness to hop on the phone, and desire to help build the world’s largest in-bar television network.
- The CSR will assist in distributing theCHIVE’s fastest growing media platform: CHIVE TV. Requirements include content strategy and creation, social distribution and developing brand awareness.
- Manage fulfillment for all CHIVE TV requests.
- Field general and technical customer questions via email and phone.
- Assist Regional Sales Managers as needed.
- Assist with new programs as needed (e.g., Affiliate Program, pilot tests, events, etc.).
- Conduct web-based software demos to decision makers nationwide.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to upsell.
- Increase or maintain retention (CHIVE TV usage rates).
- Coordinate mail-out of devices and promotional materials.
- Manage inventory for HQ and Regional Sales Managers.
- Customer service experience greatly desired.
- Multilingual fluency is a huge plus.
- May be required to work weekends (will remain a 5-day work-week, likely Tue-Sat or Sat-Wed).
- Attention to detail, positive attitude, proactive nature, and flexibility to learn on the fly are a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for sales, customer service, and marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive hourly rate.
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company).
- 2 stocked bars.
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans.
- Local fare from Great Austin restaurants.
- Our HQ sits on the water's edge in beautiful downtown Austin, with hike and bike trails at our back door.