Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a self-driven, enthusiastic and hands-on Customer Success Manager to help our customers realize and maximize the value of their MongoDB subscription and services.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll build relationships with our customers and become a trusted advisor and the “go-to” person for best practices and advice. You’ll be an integral part of their success and bring value to every interaction - from onboarding to renewal.
We’re looking for individuals who have a passion for technology and the ambition to dive head-first into new challenges. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help invent new processes, contribute to what’s already been built, and interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Build active and meaningful relationships with customers, working closely with other MDB stakeholders while strategizing on accounts across different industries
- Lead new customer and project onboarding meetings validating and identifying customer needs, potential challenges, and key project timelines
- Promote and encourage implementation of paid MongoDB features across the assigned customer portfolio
- Identify and mitigate the risk of churn
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and referenceability
- Develop and implement best practices, processes, and tools which can continually enhance MongoDB’s Customer Success Program
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar role
- You have experience with large-scale, technologically complex accounts and/or Enterprise market customers
- You have a mind for technology. We’ll teach you all about MongoDB and databases, but our customers and product are inherently technical. You should be too
- You have an aptitude for learning enterprise technologies. Exposure to database, cloud, and infrastructure technology is a plus
- You are highly organized in your workflows. You understand what it means to own a customer portfolio and to prioritize and manage your time efficiently
- You embrace teamwork and collaboration. You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, etc.) and helping to build the Customer Success “brand” across our entire organization
- You are adaptive. You love an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your team and your processes
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a diverse audience both internally and externally