Customer Success Manager
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for Enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, New York City, London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Customer Success Manager will partner with, and ensure the long-term success of, LogicMonitor’s clients. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing and managing LogicMonitor’s post-sales relationship with assigned accounts. The Customer Success Manager is the primary point of contact for LogicMonitor’s accounts and is responsible for all aspects of client account success, including training, on-boarding, implementation, retention, growth and longevity. The Customer Success Manager is the primary point of contact for escalations and is responsible for continual development and nurturing of assigned accounts, identifying and planning for account evolution within the LogicMonitor solution, and for the overall success of assigned accounts.
- Responsible for all aspects of LogicMonitor client success with our tool and services.
- Building and maintaining strong, trusted advisor, relationships with key contacts within assigned accounts
- Responsible for the coordination and delivery of a timely and successful implementation and on-boarding program including; strategic discussions, billing, account set up, contract administration, product training, community registration, etc
- Identify and conduct regular trainings for assigned accounts, ensuring their continued success and growth with LogicMonitor
- Track and optimize ongoing product usage / utilization by assigned accounts
- Act as the escalation point of contact and customer advocate
- Establish a regular communication cadence with customers, based on their size, classification and/or needs
- Ensure the communication of all product updates, newsletters & social media announcements pertaining to the usage and experience of your assigned accounts
- Responsible for Net Promoter Score (NPS) & Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) scores in assigned accounts.
- Participate in a defined warm-handoff process for newly assigned accounts with sales counterpart(s)
- Work with technical support on accounts that are generating abnormal cases, identifying need for additional engagement and/or training
- Work with designated growth and/or renewal representatives to support efforts to retain and grow contracts for your assigned accounts
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree with a preference for technical degrees such as computer science or computer information systems.
- 2+ years of experience in account management, customer success, customer support, technical product training or value articulation.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and the ability to present and communicate at the VP and CEO levels.
- Desirable technical skills or familiarity: Windows/Mac, SaaS, Cloud, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, etc.
- Working knowledge of network monitoring is a plus, as well as, previous experience in Technical Support Engineer or Service Account Manager role is a plus.