Customer Success Support Representative
Do you LOVE helping people? Do people tell you that your Customer Service skills are ABOVE AND BEYOND? That you’re communication style is - like whow? Signpost is looking to grow their Customer Success team and if all three of those questions are YES, that you should definitely apply.
We’re looking for a smart and motivated Customer Success Support Representative who is passionate about helping local businesses reach their marketing goals. You’ll be the first point of contact for our clients and responsible for helping them properly utilize our software to ensure maximum return on investment. The support team manages all inbound client inquiries and is held to best in class customer service standards
Why you’d be a great fit:
- You care about small business
- You bring energy and you are always improving
- You have customer facing experience
- You are a team player who communicates effectively
- You want to work towards both team and individual goals
- You don't want just a job, you want to build your career
A day in the life of Customer Success Support Representative:
- As a champion of Customer Success, embrace company and org objectives to deliver on impact while inspiring others to do the same
- Provide outstanding client service by phone and email for account set up, product expertise and general account questions
- Identify root issues while finding quick and effective resolutions
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of product functionality and value
- Ability to focus on impact when held to varying priorities and targets
- High level of attention to detail and ability to quickly internalize and adopt processes
What to look forward to:
- A base salary, competitive bonus structure, incredible benefits and Series B equity
- All the happy hours, coffee, soda, snacks, Tuesday breakfast, a kegerator filled with craft beer, a ping pong table, foosball, office outings and an incredible team that wins!
- Getting into an awesome growing tech company with incredible opportunities to build
- Flexible PTO Policy
**Please note, this is an entry level position. Starting base salary is $25,000.00 per year + additional compensation based on performance.