CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER - MINERALSOFT
About MineralSoft by Drillinginfo:
Drillinginfo recently acquired MineralSoft, the leading asset management software provider for the trillion-dollar mineral-rights asset class. MineralSoft’s technology is the first and only solution to fully digitize the ecosystem and move vital workflows into an integrated software solution. We empower our customers to answer questions that help validate and maximize their asset value and payments and also provide decision-making support around when to buy, sell or hold. This is a high impact, high reward opportunity with an established Austin-based oil & gas SaaS and data platform company.
About the Role:
Our Customer Support Manager is ultimately charged with monitoring the day-to-day operations of our support team to ensure we are meeting our goals/metrics around the resolution of complex technical issues for our clients using the MineralSoft by Drillinginfo solution. The primary responsibilities of this role will include leading ticket reviews, coaching our functional and technical support team, putting in place practices to improve overall productivity, establishing and monitoring KPI’s, serving as an escalation point for complex support issues and helping to prioritize as well as resolve tickets in the Salesforce Service Cloud environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in a lead or management role for a support organization, will be able to resolve technical and functional complexities and will have strong communication skills. This position will be based in Austin, Texas.
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- You have at least 5+ years of experience working in a customer-facing technical support role, with at least 1 year of experience in a team lead or management role
- You have experience building a team culture of accountability and continuous feedback, with a focus on the client experience
- You're an Excel guru
- You have experience working in Service Cloud or similar ticketing system
- You have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients (written and verbal) in a technical support setting
- You possess advanced problem-solving skills and a desire to seek the root cause of an issue
- You have proven experience delivering results on deadline
- You are extremely detail-oriented and dependable
- You have a deep understanding of oil and gas (huge plus if you've already got it, mandatory that you're willing to build it)