Director of Client Operations
What You Bring
- 5+ years’ experience in Client Support Leadership or Operations, preferably in a technology or hyper-growth environment
- Has worked with a digital or Real Estate company and understands how to build and grow a successful business
- Experience with Sales and Client Support in the Enterprise Environment.
- Cross-functional experience across various sales departments, account management, implementation, and support to affect quality product retention and market capitalization.
- Performance – continually analyze Sales and Service plans to optimize future results and effectively scale the organization.
- Leverage current relationships to drive revenue through retaining, upselling, and cross-selling existing clients.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, sales, and management resources, in order to meet performance objectives and client expectations.
- Establish effective client management process to deliver world-class service to Opcity clients.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Establish productive, professional relationships key client accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Work with product marketing teams to develop sales and support enablement tools and scalable training programs that can help train company sales team & partners.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Skills and Experience
- Able to make quick decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Strong financial acumen combined with operations savvy.
- Extremely strong in both written and verbal communications; able to deliver organized, logical presentations.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Yield management & Ad operations experience with processes and systems that support selling, managing, and delivering a complex advertising product.
- Client Service and Relations – experience in designing, building, and maintaining a complete client management infrastructure and process. Including onboarding, expectation setting, communication touch plan, reporting and performance analysis, retention and cross-selling.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Proven stakeholder management skills — Effectively able to communicate with multiple stakeholders across departments to create, drive, and implement strategy and process
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills needed to communicate with clients
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.