Enterprise Customer Success Manager
What we do:
Headquartered in the heart of Austin, TX, TrendKite is blazing the trails of category creation, taking earned media out of the era of media monitoring and into the age of Digital PR.
This is a time of profound change as all aspects of life, including business, are impacted by the disruption of traditional journalism and the rise of social networks and other forms of communication. With this change, the PR industry has been redefined. Digital PR is the intersection of traditional PR, content marketing, social media, influencer management, and search. By harnessing artificial intelligence and big data analytics to optimize the impact public relations has on a brand’s reputation, website traffic and business goals, TrendKite’s platform is transforming the way the world views earned media, allowing modern PR professionals to create deeper connections with customers and prospects. Companies like Adidas, Unilever, Samsung, Expedia, Google, Home Depot and thousands more turn PR coverage into real business impact using TrendKite.
Market disruption requires requires hiring the top people in our industry, developing them, and empowering them to solve interesting problems and do the very best work of their careers. If that sounds exciting, then we’d love to hear from you.
TrendKite is looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager with a successful track record of customer lifecycle management of B2B SaaS enterprise clients, preferably in the digital marketing space.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in enterprise customer lifecycle management
- Solid experience and understanding of customer success in a B2B SaaS
- Successful track record of consistently driving usage, platform adoption, customer satisfaction score/NPS and customer lifetime value
- Customer success management experience from onboarding customers through adoption, retention and account growth.
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise customer accounts
- Manage all aspects of the customer success lifecycle
- Identify customer goals and proactively address them throughout the customer lifecycle
- Understand the Marketing and Communications ecosystem and how TrendKite delivers differentiated value
- Build customer trust and deliver high-quality customer service
- Develop a customer success plan for each of your portfolio accounts to adopt, renew and grow the TrendKite platform in the customer account
- Support and assist the Enterprise Account Manager in conducting monthly, quarterly, annual business reviews with customer account teams
- Coach and train customers in using and adopting TrendKite platform
- Adopt a disciplined approach to customer success
TrendKite has the some of the brightest, most passionate and driven folks in the industry. If working with smart, fun, talented people who genuinely like another appeals to you, then you might want to join our team.
We pride ourselves in living our values, not just talking about them. They are core to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a special, incredibly successful business without losing sight of what got us here, our people.
Sure, we have a fun, friendly environment with awesome office space and perks out the wazoo, but that’s not why people come to TrendKite and certainly not why they stay. We are here to do our life’s best work and to connect with one another on a deeper level as we go on an incredible, career-defining journey, together as One Team.
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description