Front Desk Coordinator
Front Desk Coordinator/Receptionist
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity that is cognitive computing. The convergence of data and technology is transforming industries, society and even the workplace. CognitiveScale is looking for talent to drive market success by building cognitive business solutions.
We are seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented office coordinator to join our organization. You will coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks include, but are not limited to, front desk management, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Greet vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors and arrange for transportation services when needed. Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories. May operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls. Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Assist the facilities managers: coordinate our daily lunch deliveries, help with event planning activities for the company, stock our conference rooms and snack areas with delicious treats
- Light administrative duties, including, scheduling meetings for certain executive team members, maintain staff and company calendars, reserve conference spaces for meetings, notify and remind all parties of upcoming events, lunches, meetings etc., Frequently check office supply stock; reorder supplies when needed
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Minimum 2 years front office/administrative experience.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills – telephone etiquette a must!
- Must be able to interact effectively with partners, staff and clients.
- Must be prompt, dependable and reliable.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office – Word and Excel; PowerPoint a plus.
- Must be organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Dedicated with a positive attitude.