Head of Site Merchandising
Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a part of our Business Development team you are responsible for driving growth of Spreetail through sourcing and selling inventory through its entire life cycle.
As a Head of Site Merchandising, you will:
- Lead the overall site strategy, innovation and development of the customer experience to achieve sales and conversion goals.
- Define and continually optimize navigation, product attributes, site merchandising, site content, product information and photography standards for optimal customer discoverability, purchase path flow and product positioning.
- Manage site tools that improve the experience in the areas of personalization, onsite search, product recommendations, rating & reviews, etc.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to strategically align homepage content, landing pages, category pages and content pages to tell a cohesive story, in line with brand and site priorities.
- Partner with software engineers to develop and enhance tools that improve the customer experience and efficiency of internal teams.
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience across the site.
- Relentlessly drive improvements to the site experience through the development and execution of strategic tests and cross-functional projects that will improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth.
- Lead, mentor and develop a team of site merchandisers.
You should have:
- 8+ years of site merchandising experience in a leadership role.
- 6+ years of leading, mentoring and developing teams.
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment