ShipStation has an opening for a Help Desk Administrator who will be the front-facing member of the IT department and interact with end-users via email, phone, or in person.
The Help Desk Administrator will support Macs, PCs, printers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, audits, low-level systems management, and routine maintenance tasks.
Provide helpdesk support to resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
Monitor and respond quickly to the help desk ticket queue.
Onboarding of new users.
Install, test and configure new workstations, equipment, and software.
Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of all equipment and license assignments.
Work in a team and effectively interact with others.
Escalate issues to senior staff as necessary.
- Working knowledge of Mac and PC environments.
- Amazing troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn with minimal oversight.
- Previous experience in similar role or have proven strong technical skills.
- Be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Be customer service oriented
- Be able to navigate between company locations as necessary. ( We have two locations that are 2 blocks apart)
- Previous experience using a helpdesk system. (Eg. Zendesk, Jira)
- Previous work supporting 200 or more end users.
- Previous experience with a Single Sign On system.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamline the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.