Information Technology Procurement Specialist
Amherst is a technology company with over twenty years of success developing and optimizing data analytics platforms for the real estate market. Having honed a unique analytical approach across residential real estate, commercial real estate, and fixed income, our platform powers various real estate business strategies including mortgage securitizations, asset management, and a single-family buy-to-rent. Our data, technology and risk-management solutions provide our clients an edge in navigating today’s real estate markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain quotes from vendors and create purchase orders
- Review and approve invoices
- Select vendors based on project requirements and market research
- Assist in price negotiations for IT related services
- Manage contracts, warranties, software licensing and renewals
- Lifecycle Asset Management – conduct quarterly audits of stock
- Facilitate deployment and recovery of assets to end users
- Track and update technology budget against forecast and actual expenses
- Work closely with facilities on office expansions and employee moves
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with budgeting, procurement and vendor relationship management.
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Background in technology or related field
- Must have an eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 11 paid holidays, accrued sick/personal time
- Employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, flex spending account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!