Integration Support Specialist
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants.
We are one of the fastest growing tech platforms in the restaurant space and we recently secured a $20M investment from Bessemer Venture Partners. Our clients include well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual - R365 does it all!
We are excited to bring on an Integration Support Engineer to our team in Austin, TX. In this role you will work closely with both our Customer Success and Integration Development teams to ensure our customers receive topnotch support.
• Keep a strong client-focus in executing all functions of the job • Communicate effectively and respond to emails and inquiries within reasonable time frames • Team player attitude, work cross-functionally across multiple departments • Innovation, accountability, and quality in all you do!!
What you'll be doing:
• Master R365 integration features and tools • Provide top-notch support to customers on integration-related topics • Ensure integration support tickets are responded to meaningfully and consistently; resolve problem tickets • Serve as an escalation point for the Onboarding team and a liaison between integration partners and internal developers • Validate data integrated into R365 software - pinpoint and correct any discrepancies • Learn, support, and maintain integrations for customers
What you need for this position:
• Strong problem-solving skills • Tech-savvy - ability to learn new software easily • Strong knowledge of data sets and data flow (Database skills are a plus!) • Customer service skills • Excellent written and verbal communication • Detail-oriented, strong organization • Ability to prioritize and effectively mange time
Plus Skills! (preferred but not required)
• Restaurant industry experience • Accounting knowledge/experience • Familiarity with APIs (REST and OData endpoints) • Software development
What's in it for you:
• Competitive compensation • Comprehensive benefits package • 401k+ matching • Employee stock options • Flexible time off + company holidays • Phone and internet reimbursement • Weekly catered lunches + snacks • Wellness program • Company sponsored events • New office space in Austin
Why work with us?
• Cutting-edge, industry disrupting technology • Thriving company • Huge growth potential • Passionate, fun, supportive team