Internal Systems Support Coordinator
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and a passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with a presence in Santa Barbara, Boston, New York City, London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Internal Systems Support Coordinator provides technological support for all end-users to optimize and grow LogicMonitor's internal IT infrastructure that employees, prospects, and customers depend on to communicate and interact with LM.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Troubleshoot and maintain all hardware associated with end-user computing, including printers, workstations, switches, internal file sharing, etc
- Supervise and communicate employee moves and new hire setups
- Document any support provided and help identify common issues and document fixes for these. Assist Internal Systems team with pushing fixes to all employees
- Acquire and setup all new hire equipment and complete employee technology on-boarding and orientation
- Manage and maintain office printers
- Complete repairs/replacements along with proper documentation on various computer equipment (Mac's, Power Adapters, Mice, Keyboards, etc)
- Keep office computers running smooth and quickly respond to all help requests
- New Hire Imaging/Provisioning of Computers and related technology equipment
- Setup/Deactivate/Modify permissions for User Accounts in LM Directory Systems (Active Directory)
- Work with different team members to troubleshoot or come up with a creative solution to any problem
- Assist team members in the event of outages
- Always be available in the ATX office for end user support Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm
- Occasionally provide after business hours support to LM employees and contractors (On Call)
- Work with end users to procure the proper new technology, filter out unnecessary requests and submit proper documentation/quotes for items to be purchased.
- Provide remote support for other offices
- Work with TOC to assist with technology needs on all companywide events
- Setup and act as the point person for technology support during marketing webinars, company wide trainings and sales meetings
- Willing to travel to drop repairs off/pick repairs up in the Austin area
What You'll Need:
- Experience with Apple OS X
- Basic networking knowledge is a plus
- Active Directory knowledge is a plus
- JAMF knowledge is a plus