*Inventory Taker Needed__*Part-Time Set Own Hours
Job Description Summary
Part-time position with flexible daytime hours
No experience necessary
Founded in 1980, CCC is a leading provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and apps for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries.
CCC is now hiring in Austin, TX for a Field Inventory Representative with the opportunity to earn $780 per month.
Is this opportunity right for you?
• Flexible schedule - set your own hours
• Desire a reliable supplemental income
• Interest in learning about cars
• Enjoy working outdoors in a casual environment
• Mileage reimbursement available
• No experience required
What are the job requirements?
- Comfortable working outdoors year round
- Motivation to work independently with remote supervision
- Ability to bend, stoop and stand on pavement for extended periods of time
- Access to reliable transportation and proof of valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- In person interviews will be held on April 1st.
- Available to start paid training April 2nd through April 5th, during daytime hours
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!