IT & Facilities Manager
IT & Facilities Manager
We provide proven technology and expertise for lead acquisition success. Our SaaS platform helps marketers automate their unique processes for acquiring qualified sales leads, building accurate email subscriber lists, and providing superior transparency for legal compliance. Each month, we process millions of opt-in Internet leads across a wide range of industries. Founded in 2004, ActiveProspect is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Are you looking to get your foot in the door in a technical role? We are looking for a passionate jack/jill-of-all-trades to manage everything and anything IT and facilities related in our Austin office. ActiveProspect was just named one of the 100 Best Places to Work by Built In Austin! Sound exciting? Great, read on!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage ordering, maintaining, assigning, and disposing of all internal company hardware (Macbooks). This includes the ordering and provisioning of laptops, peripherals, monitors, and network equipment for 30+ employees of which 10 are remote.
- Manage ordering, maintaining, assigning, and cancelling internal-use software subscriptions. This includes salesforce.com, Google’s G-Suite products, and many other software tools (we use over 40).
- Manage all IT and telecommunications vendors including AT&T, 8x8 phone systems, and others.
- Set-up and tear down for all company events (onsite and offsite) including IT equipment, tables, chairs, etc.
- Serve as internal facilities maintenance including changing out fixtures, light bulbs and office furniture rearrangements.
- Manage the security of the facility.
- Manage all facility vendors including maintenance contractors, landlord, parking lot care, etc.
- Manage the build-out of our offices as needed. This includes adding IT-enablement and smart systems to our conference rooms, transforming private offices into shared spaces, etc.
To Succeed in this Role You’ll Need:
- To have a strong baseline knowledge of IT. How networks work, how to set up laptops for both software developers and non-developers (Mac experience preferred), how to work with IT and telecommunications vendors to create a stable environment.
- To be uber nimble. Some days will be very hectic and others will offer more flexibility.
- To be a team player and a critical “yes” man or woman. Other team members rely heavily on this role to be successful in their own roles.
- To bring a can-do attitude to the office everyday.
- To be a problem solver. Screens not working in the conference rooms? Security system being buggy? Water leaks in the offices? You bet and you will have to figure this all out. Maybe even on the same day.
- To be ambitious. We are a growing company and expect our employees to grow with us. We anticipate this position to evolve into more responsibilities over time.
- To be able to lift 20+ pounds.
What we're offering
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Normal Hours: 8:30 - 5:30, 40 hours per week in the office, $22/hour plus overtime eligibility
- Unlimited PTO
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- Beautiful office space in Hyde Park (close to Central Market, Vino Vino, and Hyde Park Gym)
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Company-subsidized health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA available
- Fun office environment with kegerator and snacks