Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides support to end-users on all technical, IT related issues.
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users’ premises and for new hires.
- Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components, and office applications.
- Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
- Implements team and individual end-user moves and build-outs as needed and requested.
- Moves, re-configures, upgrades, and assists in generally maintaining technology utilized by end-users.
- Tracks support requests and look for ways to improve technology solutions to save expenses and streamline processes and reduce any downtime risks.
- Coordinates activities with network services and outside vendors supporting IT related requirements.
- Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
- Administers e-mail, Slack, anti-virus systems and other related software set-ups for end-users.
- Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- 2+ years of relevant experience working in a IT, Help Desk, or User Support function.
- Excellent customer focus and previous success working with challenging customers in a similar setting
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while being sensitive to customer needs
- Associates Degree in IT or Computer Science preferred
- Experience with Active Directory roaming profiles, user administration, and Windows troubleshooting a plus.
- Experience with the Cisco Meraki product line a plus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency – able to manage complex personalities with tact and professionalism
- Ability to function in stressful situations.
What We Offer:
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Catered lunch daily
- Onsite Gym with lockers and showers
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition and fun events
- Competitive pay plus equity/stock in a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
- Hours may vary as many shifts begin at 7 am and end at 11 pm. Weekends are also possible as we operate seven days a week. This is a support position and may require on-call and varied work schedules to provide support to end-users.
- Position requires prolonged standing, stooping and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
- May require lifting, stacking, and moving equipment up to 50lbs.
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.