IT Support Specialist
We’re looking for an IT Support Specialist to assist our company’s internal users. You will be the person providing world-class service and support to our colleagues across all Procore locations while working out of our office in Austin, TX. You’ll keep employees productive and equipped by supporting our company's technology, software, and IT Operations. Each day will be spent providing laptop support, provisioning new computers, and assisting with company wide IT initiatives.
As a successful IT Support Specialist, you possess attention to detail, are a thoughtful communicator, and have a genuine desire to help others. You are eager to learn and share knowledge and will be able to detect problems early, identify the root cause of the issue, and provide swift resolution.
What you’ll do:
- Provide IT support in-person and remotely for users across the company
- Assist with various cross-departmental projects and initiatives (i.e. office moves, company expansion projects, security and compliance initiatives, etc.)
- Monitor and update our internal ticketing system
- Provide initial desk setup and user training to new hires
- Assist in backing up and/or transferring of data using specialized software and tools
- Provide support for special onsite and off-site events
- Expedite departmental and enterprise-wide software deployments
- Create, update, and maintain support documentation and procedures
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an IT support role
- Demonstrated experience supporting devices and peripherals running on Windows, OSX, Android, and iOS
- Strong customer service attitude
- Associated or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Understanding of computer networks (LAN/WAN/wireless/VPN)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High degree of self motivation and task management skills
- Hands on experience with IT systems such as Active Directory, Okta, Google Apps, Zoom, VMware, or related technologies
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs and read a 14” monitor at resolution of 1920x1080
- Leadership experience is not required but would be a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.