IT Support Technician
Do you enjoy providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software? Are you quick to respond to queries/tickets, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine/implement solutions? Are you familiar and excited about supporting Windows PC hardware and software, MS Office, Active Directory, MS Windows, as well as Android and iOS? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues.
- Install and test computers, printers, and other peripherals; configuring operating systems, and application software packages
- Assist remote users with and help desk issues
- Train end-users on system and application usage as new projects and applications are deployed.
- Support basic troubleshooting and support of audio/visual equipment and educate users on proper usage, as needed.
- Track, manage, and report inventory and software licensing as well as maintenance and updates of system and user documentation
- Research technical products and obtain vendor quotes to facilitate procurement activities, including submission, processing, tracking, and reporting of all procurement activities
- Update the knowledgebase, as warranted, to ensure continuity of knowledge between all team members
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in IT field
- Experience maintaining corporate LAN infrastructure
- Understanding of VOIP Systems and Protocols
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux server operating systems
- Required to lift up to 35 pounds in support of hardware installations
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Technical IT Certifications
- Security Certifications
Why We're Awesome
Fun Fact: CloudOps loves to debate which is better Star Wars or Star Trek, logical it be.
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.