Manager, Customer Success
The Manager of Americas Customer Success is responsible for overall customer retention and satisfaction, as well as building and managing business relationships between various SailPoint teams. This role serves as a manager to the Customer Success Managers by enabling them to help our customers achieve success through the use of SailPoint’s product and services. This role is all about customer satisfaction and is not a quota carrying sales position.
SailPoint has a tremendous track record of being customer focused and maintains world-class satisfaction rates.
- Maintain high retention levels across all accounts in the Americas region
- Provide coaching, training and management to the Customer Success Managers in the region
- Point of contact for customer escalations to drive resolution and provide support to the customer success managers
- Responsible for team retention and morale as well as hiring and managing team resources
- Maintain and report on team metrics including customer health, NPS results, retention, reference-ability, account status’, risk and any company initiative campaigns
- Foster relationships with key customer advocates and strategic accounts in the region
- Aggregates the ‘voice of the customer’ to various teams within SailPoint, including; Sales and Marketing teams to drive successful campaigns for account growth, Product Management to identity top customer product needs, Professional Services to drive customer satisfaction and sales, Engineering to prioritize customer issues, and the Executive team to know where to focus their time and attention
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 – 10 years of customer facing experience along with strong customer interaction skills (executive presence, writing skills, phone skills). Demonstrates a highly professional demeanor
- Ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience. Ability to foster credibility with a technical audience
- Ability to set and communicate expectations; skill in mediating and resolving problems within a team environment
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize and process a number of tasks concurrently
- Ability to build lasting relationships based on trust externally and internally to collaborate on customer concerns and resolutions
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, creative, customer-centric personality
- Estimated <10%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.