What is Spreetail
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that currently operates VMInnovations, a multi-marketplace retailer that sells thousands of awesome products through major marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. Spreetail is currently in the middle of building something big, new, and exciting due to launch in 2019 with a simple mission: to make customers’ lives better through exceptionally fast service, great products, and community impact.
Originally from Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has recently expanded into two new offices based in Omaha, NE and Austin, TX with rapidly growing teams. We currently have hundreds of employees across the company, and are searching for crazy smart, talented, visionary people.
Who is a Spreetailer
Spreetailers are collaborative go-getters who say bring it on when faced with a challenge. We build technology, run warehouses, market products, recruit top-notch talent, and create original community-focused programs that make a real-world impact. No day is the same and we thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment. We aren't part of your typical company and we're proud of that.
Our culture is based on opportunity, openness, relationship building, and hard work. We believe this is what makes everyone happy and fulfilled with their positions in the long run.
As a member of our Channel Team, you will play a critical role in Spreetail's incredible e-commerce growth. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in the US. You could manage Spreetail's business with Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Wish, Google and several others.
As the Marketplace Manager, you will:
- Owns the strategic relationship with one or more Channel Marketplaces.
- Responsible for the P&L of their channel. They continually drive financial awareness and improvement.
- Owns the operational performance of the marketplace and the key success metrics that marketplace measures.
- Partners with the merchandising team to understand our assortment and pricing strategy of the channel they manage.
- Launches new marketplace programs to drive growth. Communicates the plan to all key stakeholders and ensures our operational performance.
- Sets promotion and marketing targets for their marketplace and responsible for executing the plan. Ensures our ROAS is in line with plan and continually improving.
- Works with MP merchandising team to develop merchandising plans that roll up to larger revenue targets.
- Networks and develops strategic relationships at our partnership companies. Uses our marketplace expertise to influence the actions our partners are taking to grow their channel.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Business management
- P&L management
- Extensive negotiation
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
· Untracked PTO for salaried employees.
· Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
· Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
· Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
· 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.
· 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
· Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
· Pet Friendly Office (select locations).
· Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
· Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.