Merchandising Team Training and Development Manager
Spreetail is a profitable and growing e-commerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
In this brand new role you will be solving the unique challenge of developing effective training programs to be implemented across several specialized merchandising departments by:
- Working closely with the Analytics, Pricing, Inventory, and Channels departments to assess training needs and improvements to optimize efficiencies
- Creating effective programs that will train employees ranging from entry to senior level in their specialized departments
- Constantly evaluating course content and training methods to ensure you are implementing a top tier training process. As the business grows and changes, the training program will have to adapt with it.
- Designing creative and engaging multi-platform content (coaching, classroom training, 1:1 sessions, action learning & e-learning, etc.) to support employee development using best practices in instructional design.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training solutions against business needs; provides metrics summarizing effectiveness and making recommendations for improvement to key stakeholders.
We look forward to learning more about your experience:
- Facilitating training while using superb delivery and platform skills
- Developing and implementing new training methods that have lead to organizational success
- Managing talent, building teams, and developing leaders within the business setting
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out-think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance (Spreetail pays your FULL monthly premium.)
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect put in the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.