Monitoring Specialist FT Hourly, Fri-Tues 3pm-11pm
AlertMedia is hiring a Monitoring Specialist for our Friday-Tuesday 3pm-11pm shift in Austin, TX. This is an incredible opportunity to transition into a Full-Time, benefits-eligible employee after successful completion of an evaluation period. The right person will have a passion for helping others, have previous customer service experience, and take pride in knowing their work could help save lives.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Provide exceptional support to AlertMedia monitoring center customers over the phone and via email though clear communication
- Become an expert in all of our monitoring center customer requirements to provide the unique support needed for each company
- Act as liaison between AlertMedia customers and 911 dispatchers to calmly, effectively and clearly relay information needed to get emergency support to customer location over the phone
- Monitor customer use of our product online and be ready to respond immediately to any notifications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Reliability with commitment to working assigned shift and being on time as we are a 24/7 monitoring center
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to stay calm and be effective in emergency situations
- Passion for providing genuine and amazing customer service
- Ability to work productively and self-sufficiently
- Must be proficient in MS Office programs and have ability to type at least 35 WPM
- Dependable transportation
- Clean criminal background
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- This is an hourly, temporary-to-hire position with the opportunity to transition to full-time/benefits with dependable and successful role performance
- An exciting and positive work environment
- The opportunity to truly make an impact and help keep people safe
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.