MS Dynamics CRM Administrator
Amherst is a technology company with over twenty years of success developing and optimizing data analytics platforms for the real estate market. Having honed a unique analytical approach across residential real estate, commercial real estate, and fixed income, our platform powers various real estate business strategies including mortgage securitizations, asset management, and a single-family buy-to-rent. Our data, technology and risk-management solutions provide our clients an edge in navigating today’s real estate markets.
The CRM Administrator will support and manage Amherst’s Dynamics 365 environments. As a member of the DevOps team, the administrator will be responsible for promoting the solutions built by the CRM Development team to production environments, in addition to support of our CRM instances.
- Manage deployments of internally developed Dynamics CRM solutions
- Automate maintenance tasks using PowerShell
- Deploy and administer Dynamics 365 on premise instances
- Configure pre-production CRM environments for development and testing
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in CRM environments
- 2-5 Years System Administration Experience
- PowerShell scripting and automation
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues in production applications
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, flex spending account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!
Read Full Job Description