RigUp is hiring a full time office manager in Austin! RigUp is the fastest growing technology startup in oil and gas, and we’re dedicated to transforming the energy industry for the better! Our growing platform enables our customers to do what they do best, with greater efficiency, less complexity and lower costs, while maintaining the highest safety and environmental standards.
We’ve become a proven, trusted player in our space, and we’re not slowing down—we have great opportunities for further growth. RigUp has an extremely supportive institutional investor base, a revenue stream that is growing very fast, and a stellar team of engineers, operations experts, and sales pros.
We are looking for an office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. As the office manager you will be the face of the office. You will greet visitors, guests, and create a welcome environment for all at RigUp. We are looking for an individual who is flexible, highly self-motivated, has stellar organization, keen emotional intelligence and a steadfast composure. In this position you will contribute to the overall employee experience as well as work closely with senior level talent.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation
- Serve as point person for - maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues
- Organize office and maintain condition
- Schedule meetings and interviews
- Sort and scan mail
- Plan in-house or off-site activities and meetings
- Provide general support to our employees
- Greet visitors
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Ensure all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Assist in onboarding process
- Proven experience as an office manager, front office manager, or administrative assistant is preferred
- Knowledge of office administrative responsibilities
- Proficiency in GSuite
- Hands on experience with office machines (printers, scanners)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills in a fast paced environment
- 100% company-paid health insurance, including 401K plan with generous company-match
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- Great office in downtown Austin with fully stocked kitchen and optional standing desks
- Partially covered lunch Mon-Th, fully covered team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly happy hours and other team events
Come join a diverse group of talented, dedicated people, including technical talent from places like Google, IBM, RetailMeNot, and StoredIQ; long-tenured and well-networked energy veterans; and seasoned players from venture capital—all of whom help to foster a fun, transparent and collaborative work environment.