What we do:
Headquartered in the heart of Austin, TX, TrendKite is blazing the trails of category creation, taking earned media out of the era of media monitoring and into the age of Digital PR.
This is a time of profound change as all aspects of life, including business, are impacted by the disruption of traditional journalism and the rise of social networks and other forms of communication. With this change, the PR industry has been redefined. Digital PR is the intersection of traditional PR, content marketing, social media, influencer management, and search. By harnessing artificial intelligence and big data analytics to optimize the impact public relations has on a brand’s reputation, website traffic and business goals, TrendKite’s platform is transforming the way the world views earned media, allowing modern PR professionals to create deeper connections with customers and prospects. Companies like Adidas, Unilever, Samsung, Expedia, Google, Home Depot and thousands more turn PR coverage into real business impact using TrendKite.
Market disruption requires requires hiring the top people in our industry, developing them, and empowering them to solve interesting problems and do the very best work of their careers. If that sounds exciting, then we’d love to hear from you.
Here's what you'll do
- Serve as an onboarding consultant for around 15 mid-market customers a month
- Manage all aspects of the onboarding process to ensure customers have a successful implementation and adopt the TrendKite software
- Coach and train customers to use TrendKite via phone and web conference software
- Identify customer goals and research brands, competitors, and industries to provide set-up guidance and best practices
- Manage multiple onboardings with thorough documentation and organization in CRM software
- Work cross-functionally with internal product and development teams to quickly resolve software issues affecting customer experiences
- Develop a customer success plan for each of your onboarding accounts
- Build customer trust and deliver high quality customer service
Here's what we're looking for:
- Previous experience, minimum of 1 - 3 years, building relationships and managing a portfolio of customers at a SaaS company
- Solid customer success management experience and understanding of onboarding and retention in a B2B SaaS subscription business
- Successful track record of consistently onboarding customers in a timely manner and driving platform usage and adoption
- Excellent customer facing communication skills
TrendKite has the some of the brightest, most passionate and driven folks in the industry. If working with smart, fun, talented people who genuinely like another appeals to you, then you might want to join our team.
We pride ourselves in living our values, not just talking about them. They are core to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a special, incredibly successful business without losing sight of what got us here, our people.
Sure, we have a fun, friendly environment with awesome office space and perks out the wazoo, but that’s not why people come to TrendKite and certainly not why they stay. We are here to do our life’s best work and to connect with one another on a deeper level as we go on an incredible, career-defining journey, together as One Team.
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.