OutboundEngine, the leading done-for-you marketing automation service, is seeking a Operations Associate to help us manage our internal issue queue and complete administrative tasks. This job is 32 hours a week and provides flexible WFH options.
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95th on the 2016 Inc. 5000. We are based out of beautiful Austin, TX. OutboundEngine has been voted “Top Ten Places to Work” for four years in a row by the Austin Business Journal. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business as well as new business.
We are looking for a well-organized, self-motivated Operations Associate to join our Operations team supporting our sales leads and billing processes. In this role, you will get experience with Salesforce Admin Tools, Sales/Data Operations, Analytics, and Data Mining. If you are an analytical problem solver who thrives in an environment where you can help others succeed, this might be the perfect job for you.
What You'll Do:
- Using Defined Rules, Merge and/or Update Ownership of Salesforce Records.
- Create New Records in Salesforce.
- Process Billing for all customers
- Respond to Internal Emails and Issues.
- Resolve issues through a ticketing system.
- Escalate Unresolved/Advanced Issues to Management.
- Email Auto Response Queue
- Create Referral Leads
What we're looking for:
- Experience working in a fast environment.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to use logic and analysis to diagnose and resolve often ambiguous and vague problems.
- A solid base of experience with Microsoft Excel is very helpful. VBA experience great, but not required.
- Any experience with administering Salesforce, web development, web scraping, or sales lead prospecting helpful.
**Please note this is not a full time position.