Operations CEO Office - Global Role
In 2 Y, Adia launched in 4 countries and has operational teams in 5 countries across 3 continents.
In this exciting role, you will be directly supporting the Founder and CEO of the company.
Your activities will include:
1) Create ad-hoc materials for clients/investors and internal colleagues
2) Participate in calls/meetings and be fully responsible for follow up activities and to track activities down to completion
3) Lead weekly team calls and monitor teams KPIs bringing relevant topics to the attention of CEO
4) Perform research assignments and other ad-hoc assignments if required
5) Hands-on role: you will coordinate directly with the CEO, make decisions and then be fully responsible for executing them
You may be required to travel nationally or internationally on a short notice.
- Hard worker / High performer
- You perform the best under stress and in ambiguity