Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for an operations professional with management skills to help us run our share in Austin. Our ideal candidate will display a sense of ownership over the share, ensuring smooth operations. You must be generally handy, extremely organized and tech-savvy.
- Responsible for providing leadership to team (20-30 associates) conducting asset deployment and collection, ensures inventory is properly tracked and accounted for.
- Triages operational issues and assists team and management with resolution.
- Assists with new hire training and development.
- Drives process improvment.
- Provides success metrics to Director of Operations.
- Schedules development and coordination of schedule adjustments for assigned shifts.
- 1-3 years operations or warehouse experience
- 1-3 years experience managing teams
- Bonus points for previous work in urban mobility or retail
- Proven track record helping to lead small teams
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift a 20 pound scooter 50+ times per shift without assistance
- Must be able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and communication