RETAIL STORE MANAGER – THE DOMAIN, AUSTIN, TEXAS
If you are passionate about a fun-filled, team-oriented work environment and share our love for Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy, then Kendra Scott may be the place for you!
RETAIL STORE MANAGER – CENTER NAME – CITY, STATE
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Kendra Scott headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward leaders to support our teams in delivering WOW customer service and bringing the Kendra Scott experience to life in our community.
What will you do?
• Recruit, hire, coach, lead, and develop the store team to live out our core values of family, fashion, and philanthropy and provide a “WOW” customer experience that is unforgettable.
• Cultivate and maintain a positive and uplifting work environment and family-centric culture.
• Act as a leader and a brand ambassador at all times by living out the KS core values and setting an example for other team members
• Inspire the team to be fashion ambassadors through personal style choices and representing an elevated version of our KS style guidelines
• Work closely with the Community Outreach and Events Manager to ensure smooth operations and alignment between event and retail teams
• Cultivate strong cross-functional partnerships with peers, teams, and partners across the company
• Oversee critical store operations such as re-merchandising, inventory management, scheduling, visual updates, and managing discounts and expenses to increase profitability.
• Maintain a strong presence on the floor to build relationships with customers, support and develop the team, and increase revenue.
• Ensure the store is properly maintained, kept clean and organized, and provides a WOW shopping experience for customers and inspiring workplace for team members.
• Manage the opening and closing procedures of the store
• Participate and engage in weekly district call
• Hold weekly in-person meeting with management team as well as monthly all store meeting
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years’ relevant experience for a high-growth company
• Genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing customer relationships
• A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery and reprioritize in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure.
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills
• A strong ability to build cross-functional partnerships and work collaboratively
• Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and style
• A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
• A shared commitment to our core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
• A proven ability to break down larger initiatives into consumable achievable tasks to achieve departmental and company objectives
• A solutions-oriented mentality with a data driven approach
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to gain respect and trust quickly
• Strong connection with local media, non-profit organizations and other key partners to drive traffic and awareness
• High commitment to employee growth and development: empowers team and defines success as having a significant impact on other’s careers
• Must be 18 years of age or older and be able to accommodate a full-time schedule, including nights and weekends
The Good Stuff:
• 401 K Plan – Subject to eligibility.
• Commission based on store performance.
• Everyday 60% discount on select products.
• Family Fund – assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
• Superior planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life insurance.
• Paid holidays.
• Paid Time Off.
• Parental Leave.
• Referral Bonus up to $700.
• Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering.