Salesforce Business Analyst
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our fast growing Customer Applications team. In this role, you will work closely with business partners to align technology solutions with business needs. Based on a deep understanding of the business, you will be responsible for designing, managing, and improving our Front Office systems centered around Salesforce.com. With your technical expertise, you will implement business applications and influence the design of features that enable our Sales, Marketing, Finance and Customer Success teams. You will also define the scope of technical projects and oversee execution. Our mission is to implement and optimize systems and applications that make it easier to do business at CrowdStrike.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with business stakeholders to prioritize, coordinate and execute Salesforce.com projects and enhancements.
- Provide strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and project management skills to effectively collect requirements, evaluate options, and design and deliver quality solutions.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition, requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications.
- Create and maintain project, application and architectural design documents and Salesforce.com development best practices.
- Work to drive adoption and alignment across the company’s business processes and systems
- Ensure the consistency and quality of data across the company.
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree (technical degree preferred).
- 5+ years of experience implementing, configuring and administering SaaS business systems for a software company.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hard working, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator) preferred but not necessary.
- Passion for creating a frictionless end user experience.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving scenario
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, eco-system and best-practices.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + equity options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.