Seasonal Customer Service Representative
We have an exciting career opportunity to join our friendly Customer Service team as a Customer Service Specialist. In this role you will interact with external customers via phone, email, and chat in order to efficiently answer questions and resolve concerns. The mission is to represent the Kendra Scott brand and provide customers with “WOW” customer service at all times.
• Address all customer communications (including but not limited to calls, emails, and chats) in a timely manner while working to resolve issues effectively and in the Kendra Scott Family spirit.
• Address any unresolved customer issues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Make thoughtful, smart decisions on the fly with Kendra Scott values at top of mind to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Suggest improvements in departmental processes and procedures, always striving for maximum efficiency while providing the best possible customer experience.
• Help train and support fellow team members as needed.
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries regarding online enrollment, passwords, sign-on issues, order placement, order status, and other online or in-store related questions.
• Collaborate with other teams in order to enhance our customer experience both in stores and online.
• Process refunds and price adjustments.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
• Arrive ready to answer incoming customer service calls and emails by the start of departmental business hours, or as directed by the department manager. (Customer Service business hours are Monday-Thursday 8AM-10PM CT and Friday-Sunday 8AM-6PM CT. Hours are subject to change with shift in demand and/or peak selling times.)
• Utilize available technology and resources to ensure all customer communications are answered during business hours and followed up through resolution.
• Be the voice of Kendra Scott to internal and external customers, providing “WOW” customer service and representing the brand at all times.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
• 2+ years of retail and/or customer service experience
• Experience with Zendesk (or other ticketing system), Salesforce, and OMS is a plus
• Outstanding written/verbal communication skills and active listening skills
• Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently – speaking over the phone while also taking notes for documentation and follow up
• Very strong organizational skills with a big emphasis on follow through
• Excellent data entry skills, with ability to learn multiple computer systems rapidly
• Ability to use multiple computer systems simultaneously and efficiently
• Desire for continuous improvement in customer service experience and processes
• A positive attitude in all situations
• Ability to work individually and as part of a collaborating team
• Passion for customers and going above and beyond to resolve their issues and drive loyalty
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Love for the Kendra Scott brand and its core values: Family, Fashion, Philanthropy
This position will require some flexibility in scheduling, including some overtime and evening hours during holidays (including November 21, 23, 26; Dec 24, 31), weekends, and peak seasonal periods.
This position will require one of the following work schedules:
Monday-Thursday (1-10PM) and Friday (9AM-6PM)