Senior Customer Success Manager
A Cloud Guru is a world leading provider of online education. We focus on providing high-quality, affordable and engaging on-demand video courses to hundreds of thousands of technology professionals. We help our students learn new skills, gain valuable industry certifications, and excel in their careers
It’s an exciting time at A Cloud Guru - we’ve taught over 600,000 students since our inception 3 years ago; received US venture capital funding with a recent $2M raise in May; and we're now focusing on building out our B2B feature set and product offering.
We have ambitious goals for the year ahead and we're looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who can help us achieve this.
What you'll do
As a Senior Customer Success Manager you'll build the Customer Success team and that own the post-sale customer relationship for our B2B business. You'll be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders post-sales, to drive customer on-boarding, adoption, satisfaction and to ensure retention.
Your team will be the voice of the customer and advocate internally to improve every aspect of the B2B customer experience. You'll work closely with our Customer Support, Engineering and Product team to maintain a deep understanding of product offerings.
The type of person we're looking for:
- Is a great listener and communicator
- Has excellent team management skills
- Is empathetic and driven to build processes from the ground up
- Is able to anticipate the needs of customers
- Has the ability to manage customers at different milestones of product adoption
- Is creative yet data driven
- Is resourceful
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- 5+ years of commercial experience in a B2B customer-facing capacity
- Experience with Salesforce account management processes
- Experience with working within a SAAS startup
- Experience building and delivering on key CSM metrics
- Proven ability to develop relationships quickly and lead people internally and externally to drive outcomes
- Experience building Customer Success metrics and processes
- Experience leading a team is a must!
Working with us
Our people matter to us. We know everyone has a life, and we encourage you to live it to the fullest. We understand that with a start-up life comes stress, pressure and change and for that reason our employees receive 20 days (4 weeks) of leave each year.
In addition to this we offer health, vision, and dental coverage, 401K and we pay commensurate with experience and potential to make sure you’re looked after.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our shiny new offices in Austin, Texas.
While we do have remote workers, this role requires hands-on collaboration so the position requires that you live in or relocate to Austin.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
Read Full Job Description