Senior Director of Business Operations
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a Senior Director of Business Operations, you will bridge Duo’s strategic initiatives and operational readiness by implementing and managing cross-functional programs, projects and processes to drive efficiency across the organization. You will develop scalable, repeatable processes with predictable time frames to support faster time to market for new products, services, programs and promotions, all of which are aligned around a consistent development and launch process. You will also oversee the provision of services with a goal of ensuring the entire organization runs efficiently while the needs of clients are managed effectively.
Skills you have…
- Implement, manage and evaluate operation processes and procedures, in accordance with the standards and procedures set out by the organization.
- Ensure that operational processes stay within agreed upon budgets and timelines.
- Assist in developing strategies and implementation plans to improve business processes
- Global provisioning of customers in Omni, SFDC and partners with Finance for audits in ERP.
- Manufacturing Tokens.
- Enable our Business partners, through cross-functional collaboration, to trust and rely on this team to provide manufacturing and provisioning allowing them the freedom to focus on their work without administrative interruptions.
- Must be able to comprehend of all pertinent information to oversee the management of employees, implementation of new efficiency methods, use of groundbreaking technology, budget establishment and implementation, inventory management, distribution of products, customer provisioning, and other issues.
- Use team and project management skills to communicate consistently/effectively with other members of the internal team whose departments would benefit from the strategic project this person is working on. Understand and interpret the business impact (benefit) of pursuing the initiative(s) this person is evaluating.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You have a great attention to detail. You will manage everyday activities, along with creating strategies and processes. For this reason, successful applicants for this job must be able to oversee small details and big-picture issues.
- You love writing, data and statistics. You will write, read and analyze reports. You must have a firm grasp of the importance and proper use of statistical information.
- Communication is your strong suit: You will rely on your strong influencing, interpersonal, relationship management and negotiation skills.
This job may not be for you if...
- You prefer to work more independently or within a smaller team: This highly collaborative role requires working closely will all of our internal teams to develop communication strategies that build support and understanding and engage team members.
- Juggling multiple projects doesn’t sound appealing: This position will be vital to our company as we continue to grow and scale. You will be instrumental in partnering with organizational leadership to secure required resource assignments to project tasks.
- You need structure in your day-to-day role: This role requires a person that is ready to jump in and take on just about anything, figuring things out one way or another.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.