Senior Executive Admin
CognitiveScale is looking for a phenomenal Executive Assistant to support our executive team in a wide range of administrative and operational tasks. This is a great opportunity for a highly experienced Executive Admin looking for an alternative to the zipped up, high-collared corporate world.
You should able to work independently with little supervision, anticipate roadblocks and remove them, and take direction well. You will smooth the way for our C-suite leaders to move through daily tasks by providing them with a meticulously organized schedule, travel calendar and meeting agendas. You will filter calls, answer questions, and manage the outbound communication for these executives. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality are crucial to this role.
At CognitiveScale, we have a comprehensive benefits program and a fun culture with catered lunch every day and monthly employee events.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Organizing business appointments, travel arrangements and handling daily agendas
- Screening telephone calls, fielding inquiries and raising urgent matters for attention
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Coordinating extensive meeting schedules and liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Facilitate internal communication
- May prepare spreadsheets for budgets contracts as needed
- Being a trusted partner maintaining confidentiality and exercising impeccable discretion and judgment
- Prioritizing and running multiple projects simultaneously (and following through in a timely manner)
More about you
- 10 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy with general familiarity with administrative software tools and the ability to quickly learn and use new systems
- Experience with travel management (Concur experience a plus)
- No problem working autonomously, finding solutions, prioritizing and exercising discretion
- The ability to work efficiently, especially when working with a deadline
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.