Senior Manager, North America Partner Success
As a key member of the broader Partner Success Leadership team, the Senior Manager has two functions - managing a team of individual contributors who are managing relationships with our partners to improve partner performance, as well as leading strategic initiatives, cross-functionally, for the broader Partner Success leadership team. You will recruit, train, and coach your team to success by developing processes and implementing improvements that maximize team efficiency and effectiveness. You are seen as an expert by your team on account management issues and by the leadership team as an expert on representing the partner perspective to other internal VRBO teams, such as Product, Marketing or Technology teams. You also drive game-changing initiatives that align with business goals and improve team performance.
What you’ll do:
- Lead one or more Partner Success teams, including recruiting, retaining and coaching while assisting in the management of relationships to improve Partner performance on VRBO’s network of sites and presenting to high-level Decision Makers.
- Act as a key contributor to the broader Partner Success management team, as well as internal partners, in regards to strategy, improving performance and process and soliciting feedback for product improvement.
- Demonstrate business acumen, strong knowledge of products, e-commerce pipelining, monetization and optimization, process improvement and a solutions-based approach to challenging problems.
- Forecast business projections based on documented pipeline, opportunity and trends.
- Create and manage pipeline and territory coverage plan. Analyze opportunities and trends to set quotas. Manage team KPIs
- Develop and sustain key partner relationships by providing relevant data insights and consulting services to Partners (revenue management advice, marketing opportunities within VRBO’s network)
- Work with Account Managers to ensure that their Partner content (content, rates, and availability) is consistently optimized and competitive to maximize customer conversion
- Organize and attend team participation in industry-related events
- Manage special projects as needed
- Develop high-potential team members into future VRBO leaders
- May lead or manage Managers as direct reports.
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in English
- 7+ years B2B sales, client services, or client success / account management experience
- 4 to 6 years of managing Account Management or Client Success teams, preferably with eCommerce products
- Knowledge of the vacation rental industry is a plus
- Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM systems and Tableau or other BI platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- People Management: you are open to feedback and enjoy teaching, coaching and helping team members with professional development
- Communication: you provide guidance to team on communications skills and adjust communications style based on team sentiment; you act as a champion for your team in front of internal stakeholders
- Relationship Management: you craft and implement strategies for HA to improve relationships with partners and actively provide feedback and coaching to teams on relationship management skills
- Partner Advocacy: you drive initiatives that create “win-win” situations and mentor team on how to improve partner interactions and encourage Partner Advocacy
- Planning and Quality Delivery: you set clear objectives, provide strategic guidance and leverage strengths and weaknesses of each team member and motivate and inspire them
- Data Driven Business Acumen: you use data to track KPIs and goals and identify risks and opportunities to team performance based on data analysis
- Expertise Development: you demonstrate the ability to develop in-depth expertise; leverage previous experience and expertise as a leader in a similar role by sharing best practices with the team; work with training & development and HR to develop relevant training for team
- Continuous Improvement and Agility: you translate changes and improvement opportunities into clear tasks; you are familiar with and can quickly learn agile principles and encourages innovation; refine strategies and tactics based on results and feedback
- Internal collaboration: you proactively identify, propose, and lead cross-functional improvement projects and build coalitions and support for business cases
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you!
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on VRBO.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.