Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Our Business Applications team is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our Austin office. As a Sr. Business Systems Analyst, you'll have the opportunity to work in an environment where no two days are alike - no same old, same old here! Collaborating with business sponsors on various projects from deploying new systems to enhancements of existing enterprise applications is all in a day's work. You'll have an integral part in managing systems across various business units while providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
Our Sr. Business Systems Analyst will:
- Partner directly with business units to identify system needs, gather requirements, assist with prioritization and successful project delivery.
- Look at the applications strategically and advise stakeholders on ways to improve their processes.
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners to define requirements and manage expectations from project inception through delivery.
- Work with other business analysts and the development team to convert business requirements into functional and technical designs.
- Administer, configure, and enhance business systems solutions.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work across different platforms and applications, participate in multiple projects, and solve technical and business problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Bonus points for having worked with Domo, Salesforce, Clarizen, Gainsight, Netsuite ERP, Salesforce CPQ, and Xactly.