Sr. IT Business Analyst (Salesforce)
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring a highly productive relationship between IT and internal business partners, overseeing a portfolio of IT projects and services, with a focus on Sales and the CPQ business processes. The successful candidate will provide structure and leadership to process improvement projects as well as expertise in developing new or improved workflows. This individual must have strong verbal and written communications skills and like leading cross-functional project teams. The IT Business Analyst is also responsible for understanding the Forcepoint business and translating business needs across Sales (Direct & Indirect), Legal, and Customer Success into technical solutions, overseeing the delivery of IT services and projects, and ensuring internal business partner satisfaction.
Our ideal candidate is a Sr. Business Analyst that has worked with a Sales team and Salesforce!
What You Will Do:
- Function as an analyst and business partner to model, design, and build business solutions that improve Forcepoint’s Quoting and Sales processes.
- Assess, develop and recommend strategic direction for Forcepoint’s global channel to enable growth.
- Work proactively and collaboratively with global stakeholders to identify ways to improve the overall performance and effectiveness of channel partners globally.
- Conduct market research on various distribution models to ensure the relevancy of Forcepoint current channel structure.
- Engage with current and prospective channel members to obtain “voice of the customer” feedback to help improve overall channel structure.
- Support Manager in the development of promotional programs and incentives for global channel partners.
- Support development of new channel sales tools in cooperation with the Marketing Department and external agencies.
- Ensure channel members are adhering and complying with Forcepoint policies and procedures.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field (Preferred – MBA)
- A minimum of 8+ years’ experience in business analysis.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Consultative communications style – effective listener
- Experience creating executive status reports and giving presentations.
- Ability to learn new enterprise applications and technologies
- A track record of following through on commitments.