Strategic Relationship Manager
We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 750,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring out A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Strategic Relationship Manager role
As a Strategic Relationship Manager you'll be a champion for our customers and identify, establish and nurture relationships with executive-level sponsors across our enterprise base. You'll be responsible for accelerating existing business growth, expanding relationships with our clients, and mitigating churn risk.
Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, account management, a willingness to experiment, and a passion for helping other achieve results. You're optimistic, empathetic, and constantly look for opportunities to improve systems, process and results. You thrive in our ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive growth and relationship strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Focus on account growth and account retention
- Strengthen and develop relationships in the named accounts building champions that will help to unlock business opportunities
- Manage multiple buying contacts within a client business and formulate highly impactful organization-wide recommendations
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other A Cloud Guru organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Become an expert in A Cloud Guru’s offering for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Document customer product feedback to help shape our product road-map
We are looking for someone who can:
- Learn new technologies quickly and deliver A Cloud Guru’s value proposition
- Collaborate with other sales teammates to create a winning culture
- Be a fantastic relationship builder who can lead people internally and externally
- Accurately forecast and track activities in Salesforce
- Deliver value driven QBRs with key clients and stakeholders
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- 3-5+ years experience in a quota carrying sales role
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a startup or scale-up is highly advantageous
- A track record of exceeding quota and goals for account growth and retention
- Experience working with SaaS or subscription-based customers
- Enterprise level account management experience in a revenue focused role Account Management experience is a must, if you have renewed SaaS contracts you get bonus points!
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our shiny new offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires you to be in our Austin, TX office.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.