Technical Operations Analyst
As a Technical Operations Analyst reporting to the Technical Operations Manager, you'd be on a team responsible for technical deliverables throughout the lifecycle of our customer base. Here are a few examples of the responsibilities:
- Providing support to customers both via web portal and phone for varying levels from simple application usage and user error to network issues and application errors up to and including site down scenarios
- Working with customers to provide a technical details and guidance for the product setup process as well as completing the configuration and deployment of the product.
- Implementing integrations of the SecureLink product with other systems (AD, SAML, SMTP)
- Scheduling and executing application upgrades
- Interacting directly with our development team in creating, reproducing, and providing feedback and testing for bugs.
- Working with our internal systems for replicating environments and customer issues in house.
- Working with JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce, VMWare and other industry standard tools daily.
- Working with Linux systems, Mac and Windows daily, in addition to supporting customers on less common operating systems.
- Collaborating directly with our product specialists and members of the sales team to provide technical expertise to ensure the technical aspects of everything from demos to workflow consultations go smoothly.
In a nutshell, this role is all about providing excellent support through the entire life-cycle of a customer and interacting with all necessary internal teams to do so. This provides a unique experience as the position allows you to become technically versed in many areas.Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Experience in a technical support role supporting client / server environments or networks
- Experience in a technical lead role handling 2nd or 3rd level escalations
- Self-motivated with a fundamental drive for learning and self-improvement
- Systematic troubleshooting methodologies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with supporting, utilizing or deploying most or all of the following
- TCP/IP Networking
- Linux systems configuration
- Port Forwarding
- Competency with SQL and in particular PostgreSQL
- Well organized with above average time management and prioritization skills