Technical Support Representative (Contract)
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
Our global Support team provides world class technical support to our customers. Technical Support Engineers (TSE) work closely with clients to resolve their most challenging problems including debugging complex optimization campaigns, adapting experiments to run on different media types, and helping customers interpret their results. Additionally, the support team will enable customers to integrate Optimizely with other analytics platforms so they can truly make data-driven decisions. As an essential solution for our customers, Optimizely Support is available 7x24 to assure the success of our clients and minimize the impact of any critical issues.
As part of the Customer Success team, TSEs contribute to the team’s mission of making customers successful and enabling them to realize business value, so they remain customers for life. We have high expectations around giving our customers quick, accurate, and awesome support so they can focus on doing what they do best. In addition to answering customer questions, support tasks include leading projects to drive efficiency, documenting knowledge so customers can self-solve questions, and develop tools that allow our client to be more satisfied with Optimizely.
Website and mobile testing, as well as personalization, are still new fields, and we’ll be the first to tell you that this role requires a high technical acumen to succeed. If you are not technically inclined and curious, this is probably not the right position for you!
- Deliver happiness to every customer you interact with by answering their questions via phone and email (or by any means necessary).
- Debug customer issues, keeping ownership of cases until resolution while engaging other teams as needed.
- Contribute to improving our processes, systems, and customer interactions by initiating and driving innovative projects to help our clients become even more successful with Optimizely.
- Collaborate on projects with other teams at Optimizely.
- Deliver on or exceed quarterly Objectives and Key Results that align with the company's business goals.
- Availability to be on call for emergency issues that arrive during off hours one week out of every quarter.
- You are genuine in your desire to help others and are the go-to person for your family and friends for all things technical.
- You embrace a bottom-up culture, are not afraid to share your ideas, and will find ways to impact the team positively through innovation.
- You are a self-starter and are continuously looking for ways to do things better.
- You have a thirst for knowledge, often challenging yourself to learn new web technologies.
- You enjoy working on technical side projects to validate what you’ve learned.
- You have good time management skills and can balance numerous projects at once.
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll become a certified Optimizely expert, and will be able to demonstrate the value of website optimization.
- You will be mentored to put your skills to use and create amazing experiences for customers.
- Being surrounded by a world-class team, you will brainstorm, think big, innovate, take risks, and make data-driven decisions.
- You'll be challenged to advance your technical expertise, particularly around front end technologies.
- You will learn to drive key results on both company and team specific objectives.
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!